Our newest in this hand made line of individually mouth blown glass decanters features the famous "floating" Maltese Cross firefighting logo. The decanter itself takes dozens of steps---from melting the sand for raw glass in large ovens, heating, spinning and cutting the finished product. Imported glass is crafted with a leak proof steal spigot and a ground, tight fitting glass spigot that's designed to keep the impurities of air from the spirit of your choice. Oak stand is hand crafted in Kentucky, and for every decanter sold the stand maker will plant an oak tree for future generations. The perfect gift for any firefighter, especially when you add the optional engraved brass nameplate.
- Mouth-blown 1000ml glass decanter
- Stylized hand blown double sided version of a Fire Department crest "floats" in liquid
- Etched world globe outer design
- Handcrafted oak base by Kentucky artisans
- Air tight glass stopper designed to last a lifetime and prevent evaporation or air from mixing with the contents
SIZE: 11" x 6" x 5"
ITEM: 2179, 2180