THIS BRASS HAND BELL IS SO LARGE AND HEAVY (3 lbs.), we were tempted to call it a "two-handed bell." Handsome walnut-stained hardwood handle is so thick it's hard to wrap one hand around it, and the solid brass six-inch diameter bell it's attached to is very substantial with a heavy metal clapper that gives off a deep, rich tone. New and improved heavy duty split ring keeps the clapper firmly anchored.
If you're looking for the perfect hand bell as an impressive gift--especially engraved--this beauty is it. Large, fairly flat, bell face allows plenty of room for engraved letters, and available dark antiqued finish makes the message stand out. Take a look at the standard eye glasses photographed with this large hand bell to get an idea just how impressive it is.
- Solid Brass bell with antiqued finish
- Hardwood contoured handle
- Heavy brass clapper, for better sound quality
- Made for us, to our specifications which include thicker than normal bell walls
- Inspected, engraved (if chosen) and shipped from North Carolina
SIZE: 6" Diameter (bell), 13" High
WEIGHT: 3 pounds