The extreme maneuverability of the Sopwith Camel biplane made it hugely successful in dogfights during WWI. This gorgeous decanter is a worthy tribute to the excellent aircraft it represents. Every detail of this artisanal decanter is top notch, making it a welcome gift or well-loved addition to your home or office.
- Mouth-blown 1000ml glass decanter
- Stylized hand blown version of a Sopwith Camel fighter "floats" in liquid
- Etched world globe outer design
- Handcrafted oak base by Kentucky artisans
- Air tight glass stopper designed to last a lifetime and prevent evaporation or air from mixing with the contents
SIZE: 11" x 6" x 5"